CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy 2009!

Whoops, I meant 2008.

I've almost made that mistake a bunch of times the past few days. Usually it takes me forever to get into the habit of using the new year. So why am I finding myself not only remembering 2007 is over, but jumping ahead 12 months?

Could it be because IMAZ is slated on my race calendar for 2009? Hmmmm.

Until then, I'll be playing around with my word for 2008:









Coach G came up with this idea and challenged all the TRIgirls to find a word to guide in our training - and lives. I've been trying it out during my latest workouts.

Believe you are strong
Believe there is more in you
Believe you can

BELIEVE

I am liking this word thing.

Wishing you a great year ahead - and a word to inspire for 2008!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thing is, if its 2009 I already did the Wintergreen thing! WooHoo!

Unknown said...

Love your word - I might have to use it, too. :)

sq

TriGirl Kate O said...

I believe in you!

Diane said...

You've got it all going on, so if you believe in yourself as much as others believe in you, just imagine what you can do! Great choice for you.

mommy to 2, feels like 4. said...

Love it!