CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 07, 2008

Only Seven?

TRI Jones has tagged me to post...seven weird things about me!

  1. I eat plain m&m's in pairs and always of the same color (same as TRI Jones!). I've also been known to line up the colors from light to dark.
  2. I can't eat meat that looked like what it once was when it was alive (aka - on the bone).
  3. I don't like soda, never even liked it when I was a kid.
  4. I can't really relax if there is surface clutter around, though my closets and drawers can be a disaster zone.
  5. I love eating raw pie dough, but don't care for it cooked.
  6. I have two itchy spots I scratch to death when my asthma acts up (one on my back and one on my side).
  7. As long as the sun is out, I can brave pretty chilly temperatures to sunbathe (my husband calls me a reptile).

Seven people that need to share their weirdness, too:

Jonah
Diane
Kate O.
Bethany
Shawn
Richard
Kermit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi trigirl 40 and happy New Year. Glad your word for the year is Believe. I've got it on my front porch with a snowman......... Sorry we missed you over the holiday but I'm sure you appreciated the r&R with the family. Look in the mail soon for a package I didn't get to your mom's house. I remember you never drinking soda as a young one and I too do not like to relax in clutter. Talk to you soon, Barbara

Tea said...

totally with you on #2!