CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm Still Laughing

So today, I’m swimming with the Guppies. We’ve just finished a drill and are hanging out by the pool’s edge while Ironwoman Canada gives out critiques, feedback or praise.

All of a sudden, the lifeguard calls out, “Dude, go put on a suit!”

All Guppy heads immediately swing to the locker room entrance to find…

Buck Naked strutting about in all his glory until a look of absolute embarrassment registers on his face as he quickly covers his privates, turns around, butt cheeks flailing, as he scampers back into the locker room.

After a few moments of stunned silence, we all burst out laughing for several minutes.

And I, for one, struggled during a few subsequent sprint laps, the memory still a little too vivid, and totally messing up my breathing with uncontrollable giggles.

How can you FORGET to put on your swim suit?

Oh yeah, though I would have bet otherwise, Buck was back a few minutes later.

Thankfully, wearing his suit.

11 comments:

tri-ing races not cases said...

Ok.. that is just about the funniest post I've read in a long time. Do we know Buck?

Unknown said...

HAHAHA. He gets props for coming back out for sure.
Did he draft you later?

Cyndi said...

Okay, my bet is that was totally purposeful just to impress you ladies! HAHAHA!! No one forgets to put on a suit!!! That's hilarious!!!

C

Anonymous said...

what was he thinking to have forgotten this. cyndi might be onto something. especailly since he had the "balls" to come back out! And Dear God, I hope no children were scarred! I hope you weren't either! too funny.

Unknown said...

This is way too funny!!

sq

Diane said...

OMG! That's hilarious! Almost makes me wish I swam occasionally... Almost.

TriGirl Kate O said...

man oh man, that beats all. What a riot. Wish I had been there to see it.

Ryan said...

I am SO sorry about that. I thought the pool was closed and I would get in some "natural" swimming. I hope I didn't offend you too bad. Yours Truly . . . Buck

Jonah Holland said...

Are you kidding me? I just don't know.

Tea said...

LMAO....did he take the wrong turn from the urinals or what?

Warrior said...

Yeah lack of sugar makes you tired and forgetful .... I have forgotten my towel, my shades, my soap, a change of clothes, my bag, my coat, I dont think I have forgotten to put on my bathing suit though.