CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Thank You!

I can’t quite believe it – but am incredibly grateful and honored…

Journey to Ironman has won in the Topical Category in the RVANews 2k7 Richmond Blog Awards.

http://rvanews.com/2008/01/richmond-blog-awards-2007/

Stumble, blush, stutter…

THANK YOU, Triathlonmom, for the nomination. Your blog has always been a major inspiration for me, not only for training, but also for awakening my interest in attempting to journal my thoughts for the first time in years.

THANK YOU, TRIgirls and TRIfriends, for voting – and for sharing the experiences that are sprinkled throughout this blog. Just another example of the power of TRIgirls!

THANK YOU, family and friends, for voting, too. I have a feeling more of you read my blog than I realized.

THANK YOU, fellow bloggers, for allowing me and my ramblings into this cool virtual world.

THANK YOU, RVANews, for hosting the Richmond 2k7 contest and promoting the blogging community!

THANK YOU, any other readers, far and near!

Fezzy and Buttercup thank you all as well as they saunter about feeling quite proud of themselves. They are convinced this honor proves there should be less posts about training and more guest submissions from them.

6 comments:

Cyndi said...

Awww!! You should be holding some kind of statue with that! You so deserved it!! I love reading your blog and it couldn't have been given to a nicer person!! Congrats, DB!!

xoxo

C

Unknown said...

Gratz! I'm sure the kids are so proud!

Grandison said...

Congratulations!!!

Jonah Holland said...

I'm so happy for you! Maybe now you can start selling ads on your site?

Anonymous said...

My darlin', I am not surprised! This is a wonderful blog. I love every entry....yes,yes, a book!
It speaks of who you are so very well.
Love,
Mamayogasan

Diane said...

Congratulations on your well-deserved recognition! Your blog is sweet and great and funny and modest, just like you.