CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Wetsuit

I've ordered my wetsuit. With custom TRIgirl logo, of course.

This will be the wetsuit that will fit so beautifully, I will overcome feelings of being
suffocated.

This will be the wetsuit that will protect me from all things that go bump in rivers, bays, lakes and oceans.

This will be the wetsuit that will keep me warm during my first open water swim at Smith Mountain Lake on May 5th.

This will be the wetsuit that I will don at Eagleman, in the brackish Choptank River.

This will be the wetsuit that will keep me afloat during the two 1.2 mile loops at Panama City for Ironman Florida.

This wetsuit has a lot to live up to. Let's hope it is up for the challenge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes - I hope my wetsuit can do magical things for me, too. :)
I bet you'll love yours....especially since it has the super-fabulous TRIgirl logo on it.

SQ

Cyndi said...

I, too, am planning on ordering my wetsuit today!!! Did they say whether it comes with a motor?

Congrats on your super cool purchase!

Cyndi :)

Melissa said...

if it has a TG logo onit - it has she-ra-like powers! fabuloso!

Jonah Holland said...

I can't wait to see it! please say you'll bring it to a WO as soon as you get it. I'll be ordering mine in the next 2 weeks.

TriGirl 40 said...

I promise, Triathlonmom! With any luck it will be here for next weekend. I can't wait to see it - tho, I will have to send it back to get the TRIgirl logo!