CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Things I've Forgotten

With all the running around from one gym to another, from one workout to the next (sometimes the same day), I often feel like I am losing my mind. I can almost guarantee I will have forgotten something in the flurry of bag packing – no matter how diligently I try to go through my mental inventory. Here is a list of items I’ve discovered missing in my training bag over the past few months:

  • Running sneakers (thank goodness for an extra pair, slated for Goodwill, in the trunk)
  • Towel for bike class (had impressive sweat puddles that day!)
  • Deodorant (bar soap works better than you might think)
  • Work Socks (wore shoes barefoot)
  • Workout Socks (wore work socks)
  • Shoes (stopped by home before work)
  • Goggles (OK, somebody just hid mine as a joke, but it was a scare that had my traipsing around the locker room one morning)
  • Pony Tail Holder (looked like Medusa by the end of the workout)
  • Watch (spent the day looking at my bare wrist)
  • Sports Bra (wore regular bra)
  • Regular Bra (wore sports bra (this was after a swim, but before work, then weight, bike training))
  • Underwear (don't ask, but it reminds me of a Seinfeld episode...)
  • Water (TRIgirl Devil Face shared an extra bottle with me)
  • Make-up (had an extra set of most items in my pocketbook)
  • Hair Spray (borrowed some from TRIgirl LD)
  • Tennis Balls for Guppy Class Drills (well, that was slightly intentional - though I've been told if I "forget" them next week, I'll be carrying everyone else's while they swim without)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Medusa... Really? I don't believe that for a minute (it did make me laugh out loud).

Happy to hear that I am not the only one who forgets much needed items.

TriGirl LD