CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Growing the Family

TRIgirls has a new program - Big Sister/Little Sister.

TRIgirl KB is my fabulous new little sister - and I couldn't be happier. Being a back-packer, I don't have much to offer in terms of training advice - but I hope to be able to support and help answer any questions as she embarks on her first year as a TRIgirl.

TRIgirl KB and I share several similar experiences and outlooks. We both turn 40 this year. We both perviously worked with children. We both are currently employed by the same company. We both want to live life to the fullest. And, we both believe in striving to be the best we can be. Oh, and of course, we both love wine!

My little sis will be giving
Vinho Verde some much needed love and attention this year. We've also started meeting a few minutes before Sunday swim classes to spend some time reviewing stroke concepts. I truly believe she not only will be the embodiment of TRIgirls, but will be inspiring me, with her humor and wisdom, over the upcoming months.

1 comments:

carmen said...

awwwwwwwwwwww
what a touching tribute!

so glad my endless needling
finally wore k down
gotta love a new trigirl