CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

No, No, Counter!

Please don't drop below a calendar month before IMUSA.

My shoulder loves the cortisone shot, making swimming easier and smoother (and maybe on the verge of getting faster).

Hill climbing on the bike is starting to make sense (but I have much to practice).

Running - well it is what it is (an inkling of improvement).

I am just starting to feel stronger and more confident.

I need time. To hope. And believe.

Where is Superman when you need him?

5 comments:

tri-ing races not cases said...

yep. tomorrow is the day. one month. you are ready and looking stronger every day. one more crazy long bike and then its downhill from there (at least until we climb that first big hill after the ski jumps)!

Maggs said...

Ugh. 1 month. Can it be postponed? No, I just want to get it over with.

Diane said...

You ARE superman baby! Sounds like you've had some fantastic confidence building workouts and will be good to go!!!

Real Deal said...

D, I can't wait to see how well you are going to do at Placid!! You are more than ready!!

Denise W said...

I think you are all set, girlfriend. Go for that PR.