CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Zippidy Do Da...

Ironwoman Canada has lent me her Reynolds DF UL racing wheels for IMFL.

While, being a newbie, I am more familiar with the Zipps brand, these babies seem like a twin sister.

Assuming I haven't jinxed myself with a flat tire - they should add a little distance to my mph - or offer less effort for the same distance.

I am a bit nervous about using them.
Patriot Sangria and I will be heading off this week to the bike store for one final outing to get the "I'm not worthy tires" mounted - and for a little tune-up.

While I feel quite honored to be able to borrow them, Patriot Sangria, on the other hand, is strutting about just thinking of her new accessories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You, Patriot Sangria and your borrowed wheels are going to look stylin!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! You will be cruising on the bike!

sq

Jonah Holland said...

Ironwoman Canada ROCKS. That she let you borrow them, shows how much she thinks of you! And if I had good wheels I'd let you borrow them too.