CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 05, 2007

Naylor's Glamour Shots

Ah, the Brightroom email arrived today with the link to my pictures from Naylor's.

Bike photo 1 - little blurry.
Bike photo 2 - not bad.
Bike photo 3 - similar to the previous.
Run photo 1 - that isn't me.
Run photo 2 - must be another mix-up.
Run photo 3 - well that one, that one looks like me.

Seriously, I looked at run photos 1 and 2 for a few minutes trying to figure out which other TRIgirl was pictured. I actually saved them to my desktop, opened PhotoShop, zoomed in - and still a bit incredulous, realized they were me.

I am not trying to be self-deprecating. These photos are like Glamour Shots of the triathlon world, where everything works out perfectly. The lighting, the shadows, the angles, the moment in time.

Here is photo 3 - the way I am used to seeing myself for race running photos.




















And here are my Glamour Shots. Maybe if I only save these, I'll forget in a few years that they weren't quite reality.















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my bike pictures were glamour shots too! You look gorgeous and strong.

Diane said...

Oh no no... they ARE reality!!!

Anonymous said...

Love those pics :)

sq

Tea said...

AWESOME PICTURES!

During my long run yesterday, I was practicing my thumbs up and and smiles. Had a couple of people give me funny looks as the drive by.

After looking at your pictures, I'm glad I practiced.

Robin said...

Hey, you look great - accept it!