CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happiness Is...

  • A day off from workouts.
  • Spending time with my furkids roughhousing and playing catch.
  • A call with my parents long overdue.
  • A husband who grocery shops for the snacks and the nutrition I'll be needing for the long training weekend ahead on the Eastern shore (thanks to the coordination of TRIgirls SS and KB).
  • My bags already packed for the weekend's open water swim and long bike ride.
  • Knowing that I'll be spending the weekend with fabulous, fun and motivating TRIgirl friends and training buddies as we swim and bike the Eastern shore, watch the Kona World Championships on our laptops and eat lots of food and even drink some (or lots) of wine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry I can't join you. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Happiness is:
Being that Mom and Dad!
Mamayogasan

Unknown said...

Tell Mr. G to stay out of trouble! Have fun.

Diane said...

What an epic training weekend! Enjoy!!!

Tea said...

That's what I'm doing! blogging and watching IM. I call this "taper".

great minds....