CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Think Pink!

To celebrate Valentine’s Day – and the first official TRIgirl run of the season – here are some new pink items I’ve added to my repertoire.

After misplacing my goggles after Monday’s guppy class, I was forced to buy new ones. My Dad had sent me an Amazon gift certificate (Thanks, Dad!) – so I browsed their selection. Lo and behold – pink goggles!

Since I had a more left to spend, I decided to check out athletic wear sunglasses. I’ve resisted this long, but think with the upcoming ultra long workouts – it might be a good idea to give them a try. I found a
pair online that matched my criteria (pink and cheap). They seem like too much of a good deal with an $80 discount – but what the heck.

Finally, the hubby surprised me with a cool Valentine’s Day gift – a pink MP3 speaker case for my IPOD. I’m already envisioning bringing it with me to the beach and pool, post-workouts.

Too much pink? Never!

Happy Valentine’s Day – and a big welcome to all the new TRIgirls who came out for our first workout. You all looked wonderful and strong. Speaking of today's run – I had a PR for one of my ½ mile repeats – 3:46! (Must have been the after effects of lots of yummy chocolate sent by my brother and sister-in-law!)

3 comments:

Jonah Holland said...

Girl you are SO fast. Gotta love PR's...Here's to a whole season of them.

Robin said...

wooohoooo, that's a fast split! And you can never have too much pink, I love those goggles!

Diane said...

Awesome time! And cool new gear - can't wait to see the flast of pink as you zoom by...