CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Before and After

Alas, this is not a post about amazing triathlon related makeovers.

Sweet Fezzy, at just over five months old, completed his puppy shots yesterday. Assured he would not catch kennel cough or some other puppy ailment, we scheduled his first grooming for today. All the way home from swimming, I was smiling thinking about his transformation.

Check out his before picture:




















And his after shot:



















He is absolutely adorably handsome with his new haircut. It is nice to see his expressive eyes - and to actually be able to detect his little tail wagging. And there is nothing like the smell of a freshly groomed furkid.

But I have to say, I loved his sheepdog style, too.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I detect a smile on his face post-haircut? What a cutie!

SQ

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! A little bundle of joy.

DL

Melissa said...

I love!

My "Lil P" (her name is Princess) is a Maltese and i love it when she gets all pampered and purddy!

Loretta said...

The grandfurkid looks adorable...Ah..the sweet smell of an after gooming...amazing how quickly it uh...changes...to uh...a very delicatable....?????...uh...doggie....uh. aroma...
Congrats Fezzy, you can now claim part of the income of your furparents on a a regular basis!
sweet biscuits and bouncing toys, Love,
Mamayogasan

Jonah Holland said...

I love his eyes and his smile! who knew dogs could smile?

Robin said...

He's definitely smiling in the second photo. My daughter would go ga-ga over him, she's a small dog nut.

Anonymous said...

I love the before and after photos. What a sweet, loving furkid. And that smile!

~LMD

Anonymous said...

We miss our fur-nephew, Fezzy (and Buttercup too)! Can't wait to see you guys!

~Mel and RJ :)

TriGirl 40 said...

Fezzy would like to thank you all on the compliments, especially on his smile (which I found out is full of adult teeth - though, sadly, I have yet to find a baby one laying around). After a few days, his hair is already growing a bit - and he is looking more like "our Fezzy."