CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Logistics

The past few days have been a whirlwind of logistics.

Reservations for sweet accommodations for MightyMan (great little condo - with my awesome sherpa parents in a neighboring unit to cheer TC and me on), Beach to Battleship (the totally cute, "shabby chic" Sand Crab Cottage makes me smile) and IMCDA (just want to live on the beach or in the wine cellar of the Copper Top Lake Lodge) are mostly complete.

At one point, I even signed over a check written to me (for B2B) to Killa-K (for IMCDA).

The next paycheck will be tight - but the worst is over for the next 362 days.

BTW - Test run today went well, I think. Should be a good sign for tomorrow's doctor's appointment and next steps. Right achillies felt pretty darn good. Funny thing - the left one was a little grumpy walking, but not running.

1 comments:

Diane said...

YAY!!!! Can't wait!