CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

DB is hoping potatoes are good carb loaders - IMCDA 2011!

Oh wait, this isn't Facebook?

I am a bit giddy about this post and hope to get a few "likes." :)

IMCDA has always tempted me - and when gossip started circulating, then snowballing, about a bunch of my fav Richmond folks hopping on a train to Idaho, it became hard to resist.

There were a few obstacles - like a histoically crazy work schedule during peak training times for this early July race. And affordable accommodation options (much thanks to my bunking mate - we may be sleeping in an amazing wine cellar). But my boss, friends and training peeps graciously helped me work it out.

And now I am dreaming of bike rides on sunny, dry days with scrumptious potatoes in my bento box...

4 comments:

TriGirl Kate O said...

*like*

I'll bring the blow up mattress if you bring the corkscrew and glasses.

Unknown said...

Like :)

Fave said...

LIKE

Diane said...

Glad you have a 2011 to be excited about! You are a rockstar!!!