CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 25, 2010

My Wonderful Achillies Heel

Maybe another post will share the more gory (not really) details...

But I am guiltily loving my achilles heel injury. No running for two weeks. Probably no speed or hill workouts for another month or so after.

Shucks.

You mean, I can't run when the temperatures in Richmond have averaged in the upper 90s and low 100s for the past few weeks?

You mean, I can hop on the elliptical trainer instead - in air conditioning?

You mean, I'll have to bike - on both Saturday and Sunday?

Darn!

While part of me knows this will be another set back in my struggles with running, I am jumping up and down with the silver lining.

Like waking up on both days of the weekend looking forward to the workout ahead.

Patriot Sangria doesn't seem to mind either.

0 comments: