CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

TRIgirl...41?

Yeah, when selecting my Blogger username, I briefly wondered if TRIgirl 40 was a bad choice because it would only be accurate for a year.

For the next 12 months, I should technically be TRIgirl 41.

But being TRIgirl 40 was wonderful - full of many great dreams fulfilled, special moments and lasting memories.

And since TRIgirl 40 has done me well this year...

I don't think I'll be changing it anytime soon.

9 comments:

Tea said...

How cool! I didn't realize that was your "actual" age! I turn 41 in October!
Everyone who thinks you slow down with age should check out the top ten in the 40-44 age group!

Diane said...

Happy birthday girlfriend!

I think TG40 could be for your 4th decade.

katebott said...

Happy Birthday to you! If you do decide to change your name sometime, you should go with Trigirl30 since you still look like your are 30 :0)

Anonymous said...

I think you will always be TG40! 40 was an amazing year for you! and life only gets better every year...like a fine wine!

TriGirl Thea said...

Happy Birthday!

We'll just have to think of a new reson for the 40 in your moniker...mmm...

How many races you'll run before youre 45...?

How many pairs of running shoes you'll wear out before youre 50...?

mmm... I know....

How many minutes it'll take for you to run a 10k...next season...?

:D

Have a lovely day!

Unknown said...

Happy belated b-day!!
Just being in our 40s is fabulous!

xo
sq

Annn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Of course, this means we are one year closer to being in the same age group. I better start working a little/ A LOT harder.

TriGirl 40 said...

Smooches to all of you - thank you for the birthday wishes, suggestions and confidence builders!

TriGirl Kate O said...

I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. I hope it was great!
hugs