CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

So If I Don't Finish...

...Eagleman, will it be because I did not get in my 12 mile bike workout this week as part of our taper?

Illogical, I know, but it is bothering me. I could do it Friday morning, but I think it would be better to take the day off.

Thank goodness (?) it has been an incredibly stressful and busy week at work, distracting me from panicking too much about Eagleman.

Until Friday, when I am supposed to be off for traveling to Cambridge with the TRIgirl caravan.

9 comments:

Cyndi said...

If that's the rule then you and me both won't be finishing 'cause I didn't do my 3 mile run!! I forgot to bring my run shoes to West Creek (I swear it was an accident!!). But by the time I got home, it was so late that I just figured I'd be alright. Now I'm freaking out that it'll be my downfall! I'm sure we'll be fine. We're just flipping out!!!!!

Jonah Holland said...

You guys are both as crazy as me! We are ALL gonna' finish...and then...you'll have bigger things to worry about (like finishing IMFL!)

Melissa said...

you guys will finish!! and i have a rule about stress...don't do it - it causes wrinkles!

Anonymous said...

We are all just a little insane right now. :)
We will finish...even if we have to crawl....

SQ

Diane said...

Good luck! You will be fabulous(as you always are)!

Anonymous said...

DB,

I am having serious nightmares about EM. Grandi told me that I am stressing about race factors that I can not control. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing... this is craziness!

~LL

ShesAlwaysWrite said...

If you don't finish...

- you will know you trained as much as you possibly could.
- you will know you tried your best.
- you will know you have nothing to be ashamed of.
- you will know the race will still be there next year.

Have a great time and remember, the hardest part is showing up at the starting line, which you've already conquered. The rest is gravy.

TriGirl 40 said...

Thank you all for the support and perspective. You all have no idea how I think it will help me get through Sunday.

margo said...

you are going to finish like no one has ever finished before!! can't wait to see you cross that line!hxFgt3pj