CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 22, 2006

The Blogging Bug is Going Around

It started with TriJinx and Triathlonmom. Then me. And now two more TriGirls have joined the blogging world (well, two more that we know about).

Florida-Bound – TriGirl Little Dickens – who is also celebrating a 40th birthday year by doing Ironman Florida.

TriDi – (Love the name) TriGirl DS – who claims to not be athletic, but really is.

So, my morning coffee on non-TriGirl coffee days has become more interesting (and I'll probably need a bigger cup). I’m looking forward to checking in to see what the other TriGirls are thinking – about training, TriGirls – and life in general.


On a side note, I practiced keeping my elbows behind my body during yesterday's three mile run. It felt natural - and if it doesn't make me faster, hopefully I'll at least look better!

2 comments:

Diane said...

TriGirl40 ~
Love your blog!!! Good luck with your run form. I tried the elbow thing too after reading it on your blog. :)
~ Di

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

The elbow back and close to my sides has helped me too.

Stay tuned...