CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

What Should TRIgirl 40 Do?

Oh my, I have a dilemma.

Coach G posted the following on our forum the other day:

ChesapeakeMan Aquavelo
Saturday September 27
2.4 mile swim
112 mile bike https://www.tricolumbia.org/ChesapeakeMan/

Sweet! Tempting! After preparing for the Chesapeake Bay swim, the swim training will seem like a breeze. I wanted to do a bunch of centuries on the bike this summer, anyway. How fun would it be to participate with the TRIgirls using this race as IMFL training?

And, oh happy day, no run!

The problem. It is one week before MightyMan.

I don't think I can do both (though folks, who shall remain nameless, but have done a marathon the week after Ironman, may disagree). I'll be taking this to friends, training buddies, coaches and family members for their thoughts...

Do I want to be a ChesapeakeMan or a MightyMan?

How crazy would it be to become a MightyChesapeakeMan?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Me thinks you are crazy regardless.

Tea said...

Completely unrelated to your post. (Is that against blogging rules?)

What about the line:
Mawhage, id what bwings us togedda tuday.

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

My vote is for MightyMan!

Stay tuned...