CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

I Am Cute, Too - By Buttercup

You know, I used to be the "cute one."

And for a woman my age, I know I look pretty darn good.

But I had a hard start and a few obstacles to overcome in my life.

And now I have fear.

Fear of lightening.

Fear of flashes, which remind me of lightening.

Fear of cameras that flash, that remind me of lightening.

But every once in awhile, while being safely held by my Uncle RJ, someone like Aunt Mel, can catch my beauty and sweetness, too.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Buttercup-
I think you are lovely.

Josephina P Leahy (aka Josie-posie)

Unknown said...

My cats are going to have to come over there and show who is boss.

Cyndi said...

Buttercup -

You are adorable!! Please apologize to your mommy since I will now have to steal both you and Fezzy. You will be very happy here with our little Mollie. And, of course, your mommy can visit any time -- since she's so darn adorable, too!!

mommy to 2, feels like 4. said...

Buttercup! You are too cute!!