CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 20, 2007

Pass the...Gu?

I just hung up the phone after catching up with my sister-in-law. She asked about my training and I was telling her that one of the biggest benefits of the work-train-eat-sleep mantra I've been living is the ability to eat more with less guilt and worry. Then I started to share all the indulgent foods I've been stuffing my face with on a daily basis - ice cream, chocolate candy, donuts, deep fried everything, triple cheeseburgers, slabs of butter...


Oh wait.

That isn't what I said.

Gu, shot blocks, sports beans, bagels, bananas, smoothies, V8, fruit salad, cheese, Gatorade - and least we forget, my just arrived package of Accelerade and Endurox.

Listening to myself, I thought, well that doesn't sound all that exciting.

0 comments: