CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 08, 2010

I Want to Ride My Bicycle, I Want to Ride My Bike (BUT)

Alas, Patriot Sangria and I are bummed. We missed tonight's bike with TC, SuperAnnn and the Three Sisters Expert (that is you, RB, if you still read blogs) because a work meeting ran long. Hope my fellow bicycle heathens (oooh, you should see JenBo's ideas for our hearty, mighty logo) enjoyed an excellent ride in this Hades heat.

I have not been on my bike in two whole days. I would say that my legs had recovered from last weekend's Tour de Central Virginia.

I would say that...IF...

I had not spent this morning trying to complete Pink Feet's squat/lunge intensive workout.

(You know it is a bad sign when your legs feel queasy during the exercises.)

Pink Feet believes his killer moves will help with my hill climbing - this enticement had me trying my best to overcome my lack of coordination and strength.

Silver lining, I may be able to guilt him into waiting for me after stretches of this weekend's upcoming bike trek on the hilly Lake Anna Kinetic course.

Or paint his feet pink for our covert open water swim mission.

0 comments: