CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Or a few days of it anyway since Lake Placid...

I rode my bike in beautiful settings.

Sometimes fast, sometimes slow.

Sometimes not even thinking about the pace.

Sometimes on flats that seemed effortless.

Sometimes on hills that are still daunting.

Sometimes without a care in the world.

Sometimes thinking about a friend waiting with a flat.

Sometimes planning marina buying schemes.

Sometimes silently with my own thoughts.

Sometimes grossed out by roadkill.

Sometimes in amazement of deer bounding across the road.

Sometimes followed by a decadent brunch, yummy picnic or river chillin'.

Most times with friends who just love to bike.

What a great way to start the fall...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me (almost) want to get on a bike and get going. But I'll stick to my little beach cruiser on summer getaways. You made it sounds soooooo nice, though!