CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 07, 2008

That is a Very, Very Long Bridge

Overwhelming at times, exhilirating at times.

Tomorrow, I'll be attempting to swim 4.4 miles in open water.

Tomorrow, I'll be attempting to swim the span of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.

Tomorrow, I'll be attempting to swim across a bay.

How cool could it be?

Big thanks to all you wonderful friends and family who have called, emailed and texted. You guys are the best - and I so appreciate your encouraging thoughts!





6 comments:

Diane said...

Have fun! You will be amazing as always!!!

Michelle said...

Yep, it's long. What a challenge! Have fun and enjoy. You'll be great! And that's a cute picture :)

Cyndi said...

Holy flippin' crap!!!! Boy, those pictures really put into perspective just how far you went today!! DB, you are an amazing gal and I'm so honored to be your friend and teammate! Congrats on a fabulous finish!! Can't wait to hear the details!

xo

C

Sarah said...

Congrats on the absolutely amazing journey. I can't wait to hear all about it!!!! You and J are incredible!!

Nancy Toby said...

Congratulations!! Sheesh, it scares me just to look down from those bridges, but you SWAM it!!

mommy to 2, feels like 4. said...

Congrats!!