CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Braving the Big Water Dish - By Fezzy and Buttercup

There is my leash! There are our leashes, let's go, Buttercup.

Hmmm, OK, But don't jump on me, Fezzy.

There's Mommy, Buttercup! Lounging in the big water dish next door!

I know Fezzy, she spotted me first.

Buttercup, come roll in the grass with me!

Oooh, Fezz, what did you find - that smells delightful!

Why is Daddy yelling at me to put down a dead mouse, Buttercup?

I don't know, but I just got yelled at for eating poop.

Let's get closer and check out the big water dish, Buttercup.

Nah, you go ahead, Fezz, I've got some poop hunting to do.

Wowoweee, who is picking me up? Why is Mommy grabbing me and placing me on some big pillow in the water dish? It is not so easy to stand. OK. I will sit. The big pillow is moving - I am glad Mommy is near. There is Daddy! OK, maybe I will lie down. Hmmm - this is kind of nice. I feel the wind, let me sniff it. Buttercup - do you see what I am doing! Buttercup, stop rolling on the dead mouse before mom and dad yell at you!

Huh, what? Oh, there you are Fezzy. Why are you on the big pillow in the big water dish?

Here, I will come over to the edge of the dish and tell you, Buttercup. Hey, where did Mommy go?

Looks like you lost your pillow, Fezzsster, because Mommy wanted to give me a head rub. Oh no - what is going on? I did not want to be on the big pillow! Uh, uh, I am too old for this. I must lie down. Wait, this really is just like a big pillow, even though it is in a water dish. I love pillows. I can do this!

Buttercup, it is my turn! Grrrr - hey Buttercup - watch this - want some poop?

0 comments: