CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Please Vote for Mommy - by Fezzy

Mommy has been very busy lately trying to keep up with work and life in general - so I've had a chance to sneak onto the computer and tell you all that her blog has been nominated for an RVA 2k7 Blog Award by the ever so awesome Triathlonmom. She is very flattered and is so honored to be listed among such talented writers.

Go take a look - blogs by Triathlonmom (Near West End News) and TRIgirl Cyndi (Simply Tri-ing) have also been nominated!

And please vote for them all. The more time Mommy blogs, the less time she will be gone working or training!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwww.
Dunno on the ride. Last I saw weather was sketchy. Not too far if cold. Talk to Diane and/or shoot me an email at work, don't have your contact info.

Unknown said...

Who can resist the Fezz-man? I noticed a picture of him on my digital camera. :)

sq

Anonymous said...

Fezzy,

I made sure my mommy voted for your mommy. Happy blogging. Sending you licks and wags.

Love,
Princess

Anonymous said...

You got it!

Diane said...

Duchess and I both agreed that your blog is the best and cast our votes accordingly...