CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tagged by Tri Jones

Tri Jones has tagged me - and now I am running to base!

Jobs I’ve Held
Bank Teller
Friendly’s Waitress
Credit Tele-Verifier
Office Assistant
Teacher’s Assistant
Special Education Teacher
Web Developer
Project Manager
Director of Marketing


Movies I Can Watch Over & Over
The Princess Bride
Gladiator
Rainman
A Christmas Story
Silence of the Lambs
Legends of the Fall
Good Will Hunting


My Guilty Pleasures
Wine (OK, not much guilt)
Chocolate Candy (Hmm, again, not a whole lot of guilt)
Massages (see above)

Places I Have Lived (in order)

Brooklyn, NY
Elmhurst, NY
Floral Park, NY
Floral Park – Queens, NY
Glen Allen, VA


Shows I Enjoy
Oprah
Apprentice (alas, no more)
Sopranos (another one gone)


Places I Have Been on Vacation
Poconos, PA
Walt Disney World, FL
Killington, VT (back in the “trying to ski” days)
Cape Cod, MA
Bar Harbor, ME
Outer Banks, VA
Rehobeth, DE
Asheville, NC
Maui, HA
Chicago, IL
Las Vegas, NV
Barbados
Bahamas
Bermuda

Favorite Foods

Filet Mignon
Rare Tuna
Fresh Mozzarella
Chocolate Candy (milk with ganache or hazelnut)
Berries
Fancy Cheeses
Crusty Bread
Cake Batter Ice Cream with a Mixin’

Websites I Visit Daily
Virginia.gov
Weather.com
Various Triathlon Blogs
TRIgirls’ Forum

Body Parts I Have Injured
Broke Left Pinkie
Broke Right Big Toe
Broke Left Foot Bones
Nasty Bruises


Awards You’ve Won

Town Soccer League– 1st Place (I had nothing to do with it)
A Couple of Awards in Elementary School for Reading, Math
A Couple of Blue Ribbons in 6th Grade Field Day Contests
Some Art Thing in High School
Some High School Graduation Award
Some Graduate School Department Award

Nicknames You’ve Been Called

Dee Dee
Little Princess
Nyarly
DB


Pick 5 Other Bloggers
Triathlonmom
TriJinx

TriDi
TRIgirl Cyndi

TRIgirl SL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psst...the Poconos are in PA. ;-)

margo said...

yay for fancy cheese! i totally forgot to put goat cheese on my favorites... gonna have to go do that now...