CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rumpusing

As Rumpus Eve approaches, I find myself feeling incredibly lucky and grateful.

Healthwise, I am better. A co-worker mentioned to me today that she hadn't noticed me hacking up a lung the past day or so.

Ironwoman Canada called me about a few race details - and shared her confidence in my readiness - reaffirming my thoughts for a realistic bike and run, especially given the past few months.

Finally, the outpouring of kindness from my friends and family for thoughtful pre, during and post race activities, has reinforced my 2010 goal - of balancing work and fun - this race/birthday weekend.

You guys (and I hope you know who you are) totally rock!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Robin said...

Hey, you're back to blogging! Have a terrific race and birthday weekend.

Diane said...

We do, don't we? (just kidding!!!)

I do love the year of race/fun/balance.