CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 08, 2009

What a Wonderful World (Weekend)

I see trees of green...flower buds, too
I see 'em bloom...while most runners flew

And I think to myself...what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue...clouds of white
Bright Bulldog kids...runnin' with delight

I hear friends yell loudly...do you need Gu?
They're really sayin'..."I.heart.you"

And I think to myself...what a wonderful world.

The colors of a rainbow...so pretty in the sky
Are also on the bikes...of riders whizzing by

I see friends lovin' the ride...sayin,' "How did I do?"
They're really rockin'...I.heart.them, too

I hear my coach cry...grab H20!
She'll help me learn...what I need to know

And I think to myself...what a wonderful world.

Yes, I think to myself...what a wonderful world!

3 comments:

tri-ing races not cases said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend there too and that you got some running in! YAY!

margo said...

ok that was an amazing tribute to last weekend... wine soon?

Anonymous said...

I was singing along with your happy verse.
Forever Dance