CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So Here It Is

I am leaving tomorrow.

To volunteer for IMUSA 2008. For the privilege of early registration opportunities for IMUSA 2009.

Did I just say that?

Uh, have you seen the bike and run elevation profiles?

For some reason, my friends and teammates are also going for it.

We have gorgeous places to stay near the race venue.

And the possibility of the most amazing experiences to share with family, friends and teammates.

As well as promises of attempting one of the most beautiful courses anywhere in North America.

And, for some reason, my coaches, especially Coach B and Ironwoman Canada, have basically said "You are doing this race."

Patriot Sangria is shivering in the corner.

I am just the blubbering idiot in another.

2 comments:

TriGirl Kate O said...

I don't know why you're worried, you are such a strong biker and swimmer! I, on the other hand, have a long way to go. Put me in corner #3, cowering in fear.

tri-ing races not cases said...

We are all going to do this together! and succeed. I'm thinking positive. Although McQueen is staying home this weekend just to be safe.