CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Patriot Sangria is Nervous

Or maybe it is me?

Tomorrow she goes in for some new gear - or rather - a switch in gear.

Seems her 56 big chain ring is not really suited for big hills, like this weekend's upcoming Blue Ridge Mountains ride.

So a 53 will be replacing the 56 - at least temporarily.

Coach B tells me I can save the 56 for flat races, like Florida or White Lake.

Ironwoman Canada is telling me to never put it back on again.

I'm thinking investing in a turbojet may have solved the whole hill problem much more easily.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Oooh! What are you getting. I was thinking of switching out my triple for a compact double. But after tonights hill workout I am not so sure. I would love to know what you are upgrading to though.

Diane said...

I have no idea what you are talking about. But, for your sake and Patriot Sangria, I hope it goes well.

Fave said...

i love diane.
i was talkign to greg about my components last night. i am curious to hear how it turns out

tri-ing races not cases said...

It'll be so much easier getting up those hills. Nothing to be nervous about! Have fun.