CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Want My Mojo Back

I haven't posted in awhile.

I've wanted to write about swimming. The pool and I have been spending lots of time together.

I've wanted to send big congrats to all the Richmonders who raced IM Brazil. They are awesome and so inspiring.

I've wanted to express my honor for being asked to be a TRIgirl Team Leader.

I've wanted to share preparations for this weekend's races. Yep, there are two coming up.

But I am sooo drained.

Too mentally spent to even try to explain why, other than to say, the causes are mostly related to work and a crammed schedule. In the big scheme of things - nothing life threatening or really that important.

With any luck, things will be on a smoother road soon.

Maybe in enough time to get my mojo going for this weekend.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Ahh, it sucks when life gets in the way. Here's sending your mojo back to ya!

TriGirl Kate O said...

I think your mojo is waiting for you at the bottom of a really big glass of yummy wine....you just haven't found the right bottle yet. Hee hee.
Hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

You've been training and working bunches. Your mojo will return.

miss you!

sq

tri-ing races not cases said...

Looking forward to catching up this week and hearing about your weekend's races! I'm sure the mojo will be back for this weekend's swim.