CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Hawai'i

I'm just sayin'...

I want to pick up my family, furkids and friends and head right back on a plane to the Big Island tomorrow.

More details to come - but here is a funny series of pics Mrs. Barracuda and I posed for in front of paintings in the official IM hotel.


No wonder Ironwoman Canada keeps telling me not to rotate.



I probably should be drafting in this pose, too - since Kokau and I did for a good chunk of the our ride on the Queen K.


Ironically, I had a few good runs down Ali'i drive - just another reason to relocate!

3 comments:

tri-ing races not cases said...

these are some of my fav pictures from vacation. it was such a fantastic place. So glad you were there! Now we just need to figure out how to get back.

Diane said...

So cute!!!!

Robin said...

Ooooh, SOOOOO jealous! Looks like you had a great time.